Skip to main content
- Review the offerings listed on the research opportunities page.
- Understand the compensation options (funding/credit) for the opportunities you are interested in. The compensation type is listed on each research opportunity.
- Undergraduates: To learn more about how to do research for credit, please contact your Advising Dean in the Berick Center for Student Advising.
- Graduates: To learn more about how to do research for credit, please contact your Department.
- If you’re eligible for work-study, be sure to mention this to your lab to see if you are able to be paid for your work.
- Utilize the Columbia Center for Career Education (CCE) for undergraduates or the Graduate Career Placement team to review your resume or prepare for your interview.
- For undergraduates, if you have questions about fellowships, contact Undergraduate Research & Fellowships to explore what options are available to you.
- If interested, apply to the position using the instructions provided under each opportunity. We recommend including your resume and a brief statement of why you are interested as an introduction.