Students may apply for summer research opportunities abroad that are offered by other organizations. Students have received awards through the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and conducted research under some of Europe’s leading scientists in Germany. Others have participated in the Summer Internship program for International Students at the Ecole Polytechnique in Paris, France. And through faculty contacts, students have accessed opportunities in different European cities to spend the summer doing research.
Questions about where students have studied and what courses have been approved in your department?
*please note that prior approval does not guarantee future approval
- Applied Mathematics (PDF)
- Applied Physics (PDF)
- Biomedical Engineering (PDF)
- Chemical Engineering (PDF)
- Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics (PDF)
- Computer Science (PDF) and Computer Engineering (PDF)
- Earth & Environmental Engineering (PDF)
- Electrical Engineering (PDF)
- Industrial Engineering and Operations Research (PDF)
- Materials Science (PDF)
- Mechanical Engineering (PDF)